PRO Member Information
Mollie Cosmetics PRO Member is a free membership account for anyone working or training within the makeup or beauty industry.
Our aim was to create a membership that would be easier and more affordable for our customers to purchase, we understand the ongoing costs of being a makeup artist so we offer trade discount with NO MINIMUM ORDER meaning you receive discount on all orders without having to buy in bulk!
Who Can Apply:
Our PRO Member Discount was created to be accessible to anyone working or training within the makeup and beauty industry – You don’t have to be qualified to apply!
• Makeup artists.
• Self-taught makeup artists.
• Students currently studying makeup.
• Salon owners.
• Lash technicians.
• Students currently studying beauty.
• Social media influencers.
• Bloggers. (makeup / fashion / beauty related)
• Vloggers. (makeup / fashion / beauty related)
• Store owners interested in stocking Mollie Cosmetics.
How To Apply:
1. Go to the PRO Member page.
2. Enter your email address and chosen password to create an account.
3. You will then receive an automatic email requesting proof for your account to be approved (check junk/spam mail if you can’t find this email).
4. Reply to the email with proof (accepted forms of proof listed below).
5. When we have received your reply we will activate your account, you will receive an email to confirm the activation.
You will then be able to log in to the PRO Member section of the website where all of our false eyelashes are listed with the discount already applied! Add your chosen products to your basket and check out with the discount automatically applied with no minimum order requirements!
Below is a list of accepted forms of proof, you only need to send ONE of the following. Any form of proof that you send must be makeup, fashion, hair or beauty related.
• Link to social media page.
• Link to website.
• Link to blog.
• Link to YouTube Channel.
• Screenshot of social media page.
• Proof of studying.
• Enrolment letter for course.
• Crew/call list.
• Letter from employment.
• Letter from tutor/training provider.
If you have any questions or require any further information or help with your application please email: firstname.lastname@example.org